Free shipping on orders over $75
01. Before Burning
- Trim the wick to ¼ inch. Use a candle wick trimmer.
- Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all
- Remove decorative packaging before burning candles.
02. While Burning
-For the first burn, make sure that the pool of melted wax reaches the edges of your candle before you snuff the flame to avoid tunneling.
- Do not burn for longer than 4 hours.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
03. After Burning
- Use a candle snuffer or wick dipper to extinguish a candle. It’s the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
04. Tips & Notes
- Take care to prevent wax splatter when extinguishing flame, and allow wax to completely cool before handling candle.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container.
- Use a candle care set to help extend the life of your candles, and ensure a cleaner burn.